A peek in the life of our little family for those who live far away!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
M's game
We went to a Mariner's game today with Ryan's coworkers. It was great, even if the M's lost badly. It was Kid's day, so the kids got Ichiro jerseys. What a great day!
It was Kid's day at the ballpark. Here are the kids running with their Ichiro jerseys, that were more like dresses! I thought these pictures were adorable.
Stephanie, I really enjoy reading your blog. It was nice to see you in a few pictures lately. Isn't it funny how the moms are never in the pictures? We're usually the ones taking the pictures! Anyway, it sounds like you've had a great summer. Christy May (Ryan's cousin)
1 comment:
Stephanie, I really enjoy reading your blog. It was nice to see you in a few pictures lately. Isn't it funny how the moms are never in the pictures? We're usually the ones taking the pictures! Anyway, it sounds like you've had a great summer.
Christy May (Ryan's cousin)
Post a Comment