A peek in the life of our little family for those who live far away!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Future Guitar Hero...
We bought Guitar Hero last weekend. Luckily, our friends brought their guitar over too, so Jack had his own. He didn't take it off all night... He even has two 'rocker faces'... and will usually do them on command. What a ham.
I have a friend (she's in her 40's) who got her thumb in a split because of guitar hero...so good thing Jack is getting a early start to get his thumb all warmed up. We have not purchased the Wii as of yet. I really don't even think to look for it at the store when I am out.....maybe TODAY. Love, you all. Grandma Carol
4 comments:
I have a friend (she's in her 40's) who got her thumb in a split because of guitar hero...so good thing Jack is getting a early start to get his thumb all warmed up. We have not purchased the Wii as of yet. I really don't even think to look for it at the store when I am out.....maybe TODAY. Love, you all. Grandma Carol
my god he looks like a teen!!
ps, wii fit is on sale at target this week!! love that first pic w/ the fo0g!!
He really does look at ease with that guitar! We got GH at Christmas time too. Isn't it fun?!
Post a Comment