

We had a blast on Halloween. Annabelle went as a leopard girl, and Jack was Superman (or su-ma, as he said it.) Ryan did a great job painting Annabelle's face like a cat. It was gone within about 15 minutes, but at least I got a picture!
Jack enjoyed trick-or-treating, we had to carry him from house to house, but as soon as he saw Annabelle and our friends run up to the house, he got down and chased them. He enjoyed getting his own candy out of people's bowls- he'd take 3 or 4 at at time. It was pretty funny! The rain even stopped for us, and it was rather warm out!
All four of us are getting over a bug- it hit us all at the same time. I guess it's best to get it all over with. We're gearing up for our visit from Grandma Carol, Papa Stan, and cousins Eric and Sierra for Thanksgiving. Annabelle is really looking foward to having them here! I'm sure Jack will have a blast tormenting the older ones as he tries to do what they're doing.


No comments:
Post a Comment