Hi Kids....just wanted to drop you a note to tell you how much we love you. Looks like you had a nice day at the park.We hope kindergarten and daycare are going well. Hope to see you real soon.All our love....PS - Jack, BE CAREFUL!!
Oh my gosh- look at that climber!! Crazy boy! I love the pictures at the park. Hope the school year is starting out well. I'm just glad Coop's in preschool this year!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi Kids....just wanted to drop you a note to tell you how much we love you. Looks like you had a nice day at the park.
We hope kindergarten and daycare are going well. Hope to see you real soon.
All our love....
PS - Jack, BE CAREFUL!!
Oh my gosh- look at that climber!! Crazy boy! I love the pictures at the park. Hope the school year is starting out well. I'm just glad Coop's in preschool this year!
Post a Comment